As a CSS developer you will:
- Create and update web pages using HTML and CSS best practices.
- Taking .psd files and mockups and writing the CSS code that incorporates all of the colors, padding, margins etc
- Work magic with raw CSS, are work in preprocessors like LESS/Sass, and use a front-end CSS framework like Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Work on Responsive design.
- Fundamental understanding of HTML/CSS concepts.
- Develop layout using CSS grid, flexbox
- Good at CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
- Good at CSS Animations and SVG
- Knowledge of fonts and typography in general
- Ability to work within a team.
- Resourceful and able to troubleshoot issues.
- Motivated and ready to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- UI/UX expertise
- BE CS/IT with 2-3 years of experience.
Comfortable developing websites without CSS frameworks (like using bootstrap)
- Excellent pay & benefits
- One of the best and comprehensive medical cover for self and eligible dependents
- Family benefits including maternity and paternity leave
- Access to internal learning systems 24×7
- Elaborate competency development training programs
- Build competency in cutting-edge programming languages, tools and frameworks
- Be part of a top notch R&D / product development organization
Apply through email
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.