We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who has experience working closely with PreSales/Sales and development teams & has worked with Customer/Vendor Onboarding.
The person :-
- Will be the main point of contact for Product support to handle licensing, support and renewals.
- Should have experience working with the commercials and agreements
- Should be able to manage end customer directly if required
- Should have worked with billing and support platforms.
- Should have good understanding/working knowledge of software development/testing nuances.
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical groups.
- Should be able to monitor Service Level Agreements and Time to First Response goals and report issues as they arise
- Should ensure that customer cases are handled with the highest technical aptitude and customer service tone
- Should manage the day-to-day interactions with customers internal team
- Should manage support and license renewals
- Minimum 8 years exp. in managing Product Operations & Support.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical, cross-functional groups.
- Good understanding/working knowledge of software development.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to prioritize among many conflicting needs, advocate a course of action, and pursue it consistently.
- Successful track record of managing complex projects to deliver technical solutions and achieve business results, positively impacting the customer experience.
- Proven ability to train and develop effective, matrixed, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders.
- Strong technical acumen and strong voice of the customer across the project delivery lifecycle.
- Good experience in analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentations
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- You have to be obsessed about customer’s success. All product decisions have to be driven from a user first mindset.
Apply through email
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.