Welcome to our Fresher Recruitment Program
Who can apply?
2021 Graduates & Post Graduates from the below mentioned discipline willing to pursue a career in Product Development
BE , ME, MCA, M.Sc (IT/CS)
What opportunities are available?
As a Product Developer at Lumel, you’ll:-
- Build products using UI frameworks
- Core skillset would be JS/React.js/Python,Node.js, Mongo.db
- Develop hosted & cloud-based BI products using cutting-edge languages (Node, Python, Java)
- Reengineer existing hosted products for cloud (AWS)
- Other frameworks like Angular/Vue, visualization libraries, etc will be good to know
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form, attach your resume and answer the questions listed. As we would like to get to know you better through these responses, we encourage you to respond truthfully based on your personality and life experiences.
- There are no right or wrong answers to these questions – so answer them to your best ability possible
What happens after I submit my application?
- Our team would go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls
- You’ll be taking up an assessment to start with & the recruiter will brief you on the same.
- You’ll participate in a series of interviews with us, general & technical. In this process we’ll also assess how well you’ll fit into our culture. For us right attitude is more important, one can always be trained technically but Attitude is what you already possess & we give prime importance to it.
- We’ll be in touch with you during the entire process & share regular updates with you.Feel free to just pick up the phone or drop an email to us in case you have any question.You should be able to hear the results from us in a week’s time after the final interview.
- Learn while getting paid.
- Be part of an enterprising and rewarding culture with highly accomplished peer group
- Be a pillar of support for Lumel’s vibrant culture by always willing and eager to experiment, learn, and deliver customer value while having fun.
Note: Lumel Technology, as a policy, does not authorise external parties to conduct employment drives or extend Offers of employment on its behalf.
Apply through email
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.