We are looking for Technology Specialists who can drive the development of front-end controls and integrate them with BI platforms.
Specifically you will be
- Mentoring the team and lead by example by driving best practices in coding, standards, compatibility, performance, documentation and reviews
- Involved in active development of our products, extensions and internal tools
- In close collaboration with product owners, architects, UI and UX designers
- Creating single page apps, visualization extensions integrating with vendor APIs, UI components and libraries
- Challenged to learn new technologies
- Encouraged to step out of your comfort zone for personal development
- Rewarded for your active participation in our open, learning and team-focused culture
- Accountable for high code quality and diligence unit testing
- Ensure that deliverables’ are highly optimized for performance and usability across browsers and devices
- Quickly and effectively understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions while adhering to the agreed specification.
- Extensive experience on full-stack application development
- Familiarity with databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, No SQL etc.,
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS, JS & SVG
- Experience with the front-end tooling ecosystem (Webpack, Babel, CSS Preprocessors etc., )
- Experience with D3 or charting libraries, SVG / CSS animations is a considered a big plus.
- Experience with Rest API / Graph API development is considered a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Min 5+ years of experience in development
- Comfortable with test driven development, pair programming, and experience working with remote team members
- Basic knowledge of plugin development
- Excellent pay & benefits
- One of the best and comprehensive medical cover for self and eligible dependents
- Family benefits including maternity and paternity leave
- Access to internal learning systems 24×7
- Elaborate competency development training programs
- Build competency in cutting-edge programming languages, tools and frameworks
- Be part of a top notch R&D / product development organization
Apply through email
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.