We are looking for a Product Marketing Analyst to take care of our inbound and outbound marketing activities. You will be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost inbound leads.
For this role, you have to be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Study company’s products and the benefits for B2B users
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (social media, landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with design, acquisition and other teams to promote products
- Develop effective marketing strategies and campaigns
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven experience of 2-4 years as a Product Marketer, Brand Manager or similar role
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, CRM, Data Studio, Google Console)
- Excellent communication skills
- MBA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Excellent pay & benefits
- One of the best and comprehensive medical cover for self and eligible dependents
- Family benefits including maternity and paternity leave
- Access to internal learning systems 24×7
- Elaborate competency development training programs
- Build competency in cutting-edge programming languages, tools and frameworks
- Be part of a top notch R&D / product development organization
Apply through email
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.