We are looking for a React.js Developer to work in our Product Team
In this role you will:-
Develop UI components and implement them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- BE CS/IT, ME CS/IT, M.Sc IT
- 2-4 years of exp as a UI Developer
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent pay & benefits
- One of the best and comprehensive medical cover for self and eligible dependents
- Family benefits including maternity and paternity leave
- Access to internal learning systems 24×7
- Elaborate competency development training programs
- Build competency in cutting-edge programming languages, tools and frameworks
- Be part of a top notch R&D / product development organization
Note: Lumel, as a policy, does not authorise external parties to conduct employment drives or extend Offers of employment on its behalf.
Apply through email
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.