We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our Product team.
You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience with Python, Node comfortable with Object oriented programming
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries, DB design and familiarity with ORM frameworks
- Develop high-quality, well-tested code
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure and Continuous Integration processes
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Excellent pay & benefits
- One of the best and comprehensive medical cover for self and eligible dependents
- Family benefits including maternity and paternity leave
- Access to internal learning systems 24×7
- Elaborate competency development training programs
- Build competency in cutting-edge programming languages, tools and frameworks
- Be part of a top notch R&D / product development organization
Apply through email
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.