As a QA lead You will :-
- Responsible for initiating and ensuring the technical and delivery-facing leadership for all aspects of QA engineering at portfolio level.
- Initiating test automation and test engineering practices, including aspects of ‘software development in test’.
- Reading, writing, and debugging code in complex programs and supporting the refactoring of existing test frameworks – supporting other members of the team to do the same.
- Initiating the use and reuse of a broad range of tools, including open source and cloud based.
- Estimation of work. Assign & track work deliverables across the team
- Develop Test Strategy & Identify/Resolve risks in the project
- Test data management and ensure right data is used to uncover more defects
- Initiating the delivery of test engineering, typically using agile and CI/CD methods including influencing how the teams develop user stories and acceptance criteria, typically deploying Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Building QAT service capability and coaching others to help improve QAT-wide practices to support the digital service standard, often working as part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on user needs and user centered design.
- Extensive hands on test experience within Agile projects, with a strong understanding of the Sprint, CI and release testing lifecycles.
- Good to have exposure in Performance Testing using tools like Jmeter etc.
- Extensive automation experience and the ability to specify, to develop and to implement automation frameworks and advice on industry best practice.
- Experience of leading teams.
- Pro-active in managing test dependencies, coordinating test coverage and execution.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Open-Source tools and Cloud based services including Cucumber, Gherkin, Jasmine, Cypress, WebDriver, Jenkins/Drone/Gitlab and REST libraries (RESTAssured, Karate, etc).
- Experience of containerized techniques, using Docker, and Cloud Based Hosting
- Defining and advising on test scope, approach, risks and assumptions across DevOps and agile testing.
- Ability to work with all relevant parties (project, supplier technical teams, internal technical teams, service delivery, and so forth) to ensure an effective test service is maintained throughout the Agile delivery lifecycle.
- BE CS/IT
- 5 + years of experience in Manual /Automation Testing
- Experience in Handling Team
- Logical Thinker
- One of the best and comprehensive medical cover for self and eligible dependents
- Family benefits including maternity and paternity leave
- Access to internal learning systems 24×7
- Elaborate competency development training programs
Apply through email
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.