As a Technical Writer you will
- Work closely with Product Development Team and other stake holders to understand the Product functionality in detail
- Create Product FAQs, Knowledge base articles, User Manuals, blogs etc.
- The profile requires you to try the products and produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create videos and product demo tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- A basic understanding about Power BI will be an advantage
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- A MCA/ M.S./B.E / B.Tech degree
- Exposure to full software development cycle and experience with multiple release cycles
- Hands on experience on creation of software design documents, user guides and architecture documents.
- The Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- The Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to email@example.com with your introduction and resume attached.
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.