We are currently hiring a UI/Graphic Designer to join our team and create engaging & impactful designs, visuals and easy-to-use digital mediums for B2B segment in a fast-paced environment.
Main Responsibilities of a UI/Graphic Designer
Your responsibilities will include:
· Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
· Designing campaign elements such as brochures, power point presentations, social media creatives, webinar campaigns.
· Collaborating effectively with product stakeholders, product marketers and management team.
· Incorporating internal customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
· You have a degree/certification in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
· You have prior experience as a UI/ Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
· You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
· You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.
· You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
· You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
· You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Apply through email
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.