We are seeking a passionate UX designer who can build and deliver delightful experiences for our business users.
You will need to have a consistent record of successfully completing sophisticated design projects involving all stages of the design process — from problem definition and user research to crafting high fidelity mockups and detailed design specifications.
This role requires deep collaborating with design leadership, product owners, engineers, and business partners. To succeed, you will need to draw on your significant UX experience, design process expertise, problem solving skill, and communication to deliver top quality designs.
Candidate should be prepared to present relevant accomplishments from their portfolio.
- 5+ years of designing web experiences and web applications for desktop and mobile.
- Gather input from business partners and users to shape project requirements.
- Plan and conduct user research, usability testing and competitor analysis.
- Create design discovery artifacts such as site maps, flow diagrams, prototypes and story boards to communicate the design approach and gain alignment.
- Develop annotated low, medium, and high-fidelity design concepts to help elicit meaningful feedback.
- Build prototypes for user testing and refine interactions based on test findings.
- Collaborate with team members to evaluate your designs.
- Build highly detailed design specifications that enable developers to implement the experience.
- Help establish a design process and apply standard methodologies with strong consideration for accessibility, usability, and scalability.
Skills and Expertise
- Expertise in core UX disciplines including information architecture, interaction design, application of design systems, and UI design.
- Mastery of critical tools such as Figma, XD, Sketch, Invision, Illustrator or other common design and prototyping tools.
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals into digital experiences.
- Experience convincing leadership with objective research evidence and rationale.
- Experience delivering Business to Business Enterprise solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent pay & benefits
- One of the best and comprehensive medical cover for self and eligible dependents
- Family benefits including maternity and paternity leave
- Access to internal learning systems 24×7
- Elaborate competency development training programs
- Build competency in cutting-edge programming languages, tools and frameworks
- Be part of a top notch R&D / product development organization
Apply through email
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.