We are seeking bright, intelligent User experience designer with strong interest and expert capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experience.
The candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This individual should provide creative ideas to a design engagement and be able to perform in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Designing the interaction with the solution
- Visual design definition and execution
- Collaborate with the Solutions team, understand the requirements thoroughly and develop wireframes which can be used to develop the actual product pages.
- Work with delivery team to quickly build clickable HTML solutions that can be used in demonstrations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of user experience design for web-based and analytical applications that runs on desktops and mobile devices
- Mandatory – Excellent knowledge of Figma
- Ability to conceptualize the solution and create professional looking visuals
- Strong hands-on experience in creating wire-frames
- Hands-on knowledge in tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq and associated design tools
- Well-experienced with User Interface design patterns and Information Architecture
- Good understanding of Analytical and Web applications
- Good communication and written skills
Figma,Photoshop, Balsamiq, Flash, Animation, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, UI Design, UX Design for Software products, Motion Graphics
- Excellent pay & benefits
- One of the best and comprehensive medical cover for self and eligible dependents
- Family benefits including maternity and paternity leave
- Access to internal learning systems 24×7
- Elaborate competency development training programs
- Build competency in cutting-edge programming languages, tools and frameworks
- Be part of a top notch R&D / product development organization
Apply through email
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our office in Chennai, India when required.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.